I have just uploaded the packages for version 4.7. I guess it ranks
under "minor feature enhancements". Attached are the changes.
* added plotting options for only the 1D wavefunction (Cartesian and
polar plots) and converted some of the demos
* rewrote psi_load; it should have a better interface now
* added a demo for calculating a pump-probe experiment
* added eigenstates of Morse potential as initial wavefnction
* minor changes
- setting psi.init.norm (optional) to false causes the initial
wave function to be not normalized.
- wav_load accepts parameter "state" to determine which electronic
states to load
- updates to documentation and demos
- scripts for automated pre-/postprocessing sometimes went amok
- fixed display bug in Spherical/PendularStates demo=20
- removed obsoleted parameter from wav_harmonic
- grid_fft gave incorrect phases when transforming to momentum space
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.