WASTE again

Deman
2008-03-04
2013-04-17
  • Deman

Deman - 2008-03-04

Maybe it's time to have it's own thread.

• Deman

Deman - 2008-03-04

First there might have been a little confusion (thanks to my hasty explanation) the 1.7 versions will be compatible with both 1.5 and 1.6 clients!
      - Added: Encrypted chat feature
      - Added: Reveal hidden users ('.' as the first character of their names)
      Please note that this version was built without spoofing and sniffing features, if you wish to enable them, you should build it yourself with (_DEFINE_SNIFF and _DEFINE_SPOOF)

If compatibility is not an issue for you please feel free to try out the 1.7 16K version of build which should transfer considerably faster than the older versions.

Enjoy!

• Deman

Deman - 2008-03-04

• Deman

Deman - 2008-03-07

I'm sorry if someone finds WASTE again website a little upstart, with all the "WASTE again" like it were a completely new 'product'. Actually at first it was just a project name, but then I did not intend major changes. In the future versions there will be significant enough alterations in the protocol, for example I hope to make Twofish as an optional encryption. And if making WASTE again unicode (and fully wxWidgeted) succeed then the two source will have enough differences in them for clear separation be needed.

• Deman

Deman - 2008-03-10