Release 2.0.7 What's New:
1. When you add a block to a calendar, you can specify that any appointments made in that block must have a purpose specified.
2. Fast login: if you are using CAS for authentication, then a CAS-authenticated used will be taken directly into their calendar (if a calendar owner) or to the make appointment page (if not).
3. Blocks that have been locked are now flagged with a lock icon.
4. If users have an appointment scheduled in a locked block, they can now see and edit/delete that appointment.
5. A link to the What's New page has been added to the left menu.