Sam Moshe - 2007-06-22

You know,
this little project is just amazing.
I don't think nearly enough people are providing feedback. So I thought I would leave some of my own.

I really like this program, and it fits well into my thesis that the line between client and server is blurring, if not going away altogether.

I'm writing a little app called Kaunti, which sets out to be a full on Dreamweaver replacement. I was using HTA and ActiveX Jscript, but this is a lot nicer. Using something like this as a backend for what I'm working means a bigger download, but man... it also means not having to deal with a barely documented interface and limited debugging capabilities.

Now, I'm going to write it in PHP with a custom AJAX framework on top of Wapache. Which really helps.

This little program is great!

If it were up to me though, I would have gone with gecko over IE components for portability, but that's not a huge issue. As far as I can tell, the only thing it seems to be missing is a native modal dialog window type. But that's okay really because IE can do that on it's own.

I guess I just wanted to give you guys a nod, and let you know what a tremendous job you're doing.
Thank you for putting this project together.

All the best,
Sam