Packages are available now.
If you're upgrading to 10.04 Lucid, KDE4 will crash at boot. To recover your system, just do the following steps:
- Press Alt-F2, type "konsole"
- At prompt, type "sudo rm /usr/lib/kde4/plasma_wallpaper_wallyplugin.so"
- Restart your system.
- KDE4 should start normally. Please remove Wally.
I'm preparing Wally packages for Lucid, they should be available ASAP.
- Double-clicking icon in system tray advances on next photo
- Improved duplicated photo detection
- Added Catalan language
- Added Greek language
- Added disclaimer to be accepted on first start of Wally
- Removed QtScript dependency, JSON parser has been implemented internally (Qt 4.6 compatibility)
- Run-time folder change detection has been removed from "Folders" module, its use is too resource consuming
- BUG FIXED: search issues occurred when using multiple tags/keywords
- BUG FIXED: EXIF information are now showed correctly when non-Latin1 characters in filename path are used
- BUG FIXED: KDE 4.4 SC was not properly detected
- BUG FIXED: Panoramio was working only with "Original" sized images
A new great release! :)
Finally, we have French and Czech translation :) Many improvements and bugfixes, you can read ChangeLog for details.
Nice Wallying! :)
New release of Wally!
Many improvements to GUI, History, EXIF and more, and a lot of bugfixes.
Still search for a French translator!
Wally is a Qt4 wallpaper changer using multiple sources like files, folders, FTP remote folders, Flickr, Yahoo!, Panoramio, Pikeo, Ipernity, Photobucket, Buzznet, Picasa, and Smugmug images, featuring history, proxy network, and more. It is available in many languages. Supported Linux window managers are GNOME, KDE3, KDE4, XFCE4, BlackBox, FluxBox, Window Maker, and FVWM (experimental).
French translator wanted!! :)... read more