Within the 10th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2012) (www.wccm2012.com), to be held in São Paulo, Brazil, on July 8-13, 2012, we are organizing the Mini-Symposium "MS-026 - Computational Bioimaging and Visualization".
Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like to invite you to submit an invited abstract to our mini-symposium. Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be honoured if you could accept this invitation.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):
- Image Processing and Analysis;
- Image Restoration, Compression, Segmentation and Description;
- Object Modelling, Tracking, Matching, Recognition and Reconstruction;
- Visual Inspection;
- 3D Vision;
- Medical Imaging;
- Scientific Visualization;
- Simulation and Animation;
- Software Development for Bioimaging and Visualization;
- High Performance Computing in Bioimaging and Visualization;
- Applications of Bioimaging and Visualization.
Deadline for one page abstracts: November 20, 2011;
Acceptance of abstracts: until January 31, 2012;
Deadline for full papers (optional): March 31, 2012.
Please go to the abstract submission page (www.wccm2012.com) and select the Mini-Symposium "MS-026 - Computational Bioimaging and Visualization".
With kind regards,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal, tavares@...
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal, rnatal@...
Yongjie Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA, jessicaz@...
João Paulo Papa, State University of São Paulo - UNESP/Bauru, Brazil, papa@...
(Organizers of the Mini-Symposium "MS-026 - Computational Bioimaging and Visualization")
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.