From: Ian Scott <ian.m.scott@st...> - 2009-01-28 14:19:26
David Doria wrote:
> I have a whole list of functions that I've written that I've been
> calling VXLHelpers, but I'm not a great c++ programmer so I don't
> think I could get it into all the templated stuff that seems to be the
> norm in VXL. If I could figure out how to do that, how would I make a
The easiest way is to send a patch.
1. Check out the latest development version of VXL from
the CVS repository
2. Add your new code, with tests to show it works.
3. Create a patch file cvs diff > my_patch.txt
4. Send the patch to vxl-maintainers@...
If you want to get into submitting more stuff to VXL, we are generally
happy to give people commit privileges either
1. After we have seen some decent-quality submitted patches.
2. You have the support of a colleague from your work who is already a
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Ian Scott
> <ian.m.scott@...> wrote:
>> David Doria wrote:
>>> Is there a function for seeing if a vgl_line_3d_2_points intersects a
>> I can't find one either.
>> Any submissions would be welcome.