Hey,

The opengazer project is quite old. It seems to have its last release about two years. I'm guessing a lot has changed in those years, and so I'm getting many undefined references [1] in trying to compile it against the current vxl (compiled from svn). It seems like most of the references are to destructors. I'm hoping that this is the result of a design shift that happened at some point in the past two years and somebody suggested a fix for it or knows a good way around it or a consistent method for updating code from before that change point. I don't mind changing the code, but I didn't see any explicit calls to the destructors or to the delete function.

Thanks,
MAQ.


[1] http://pastebin.com/meccb886 #Note, I removed the actual file references, and did a sort -u on the output.