Menu

feature requests

John
2023-04-07
2023-09-29
  • John

John - 2023-04-07

I already submitted my feature requests as Tickets (#84 & #90).
    I also want to create this new topic to ask these features to be implemented in the next release, which I really wish to happen too soon.
    1) Copying object information, at least of file name. Since this feature is not available in the current version, I manage to save object information by exporting it into a csv file. Creating each one of what I want to have is pain taking.
    2) Search setting preservation. I most always search in a selected physical folder. But sometimes I forget switching the option from all physical volumes to it and it takes some time to finish the search. Cancelling the search does not work most of the time or VVV crashed if I force it to be closed. I wish VVV allows a user to select his own default search setting.

• John

John - 2023-08-30

Since there is no way to comment in a closed ticket, I report this in here. #84 and #90 are now implemented in the latest source thanks to the developer.
    I tried to build the latest trunk code. but it seems I failed in preparing taglib. tagd.lib under lib was not made. Because of that or not, vvv failed to be compiled.
    I will wait for the official binary to come! Thank you.

Last edit: John 2023-08-30
  • Fulvio Senore

Fulvio Senore - 2023-09-29

It will take some time before an official release, so I can give you a test version if you want.
    Which operating system are you using?