Crap. I thought I was on 2.0 master.
For whatever it’s worth at this point, screen.css is in ylndesktop/css/ylndesktop/screen.css.
I’ve got some git merging to do and then I’ll check the css links again.
Sorry if I should remember this, but should I assume that you're working with 2.0beta based on the fact that you're using a theme.ini file? (The development code has since switched to PHP-based configuration files for greater flexibility).
That's an extremely weird set of symptoms -- I don't know why it would be retrieving blueprint-related settings when the theme is inheriting from root -- and obviously some things are coming through from the ylndesktop theme since jquery-ui.css is showing up in the right place.
Is screen.css in ylndesktop/css/ylndesktop/screen.css, or just ylndesktop/css/screen.css? Could part of the problem be that you have extra path elements that aren't relevant?
If you can easily post a .zip file of your theme someplace for me to download, I'll be happy to try to reproduce the problem.
From: Chanel Wheeler [Chanel.Wheeler@yavapai.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:01 PM
To: vufind-tech (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: [VuFind-Tech] VuFind 2 - problem creating new theme
I created a new custom theme (contains blueprint contents for the moment). I set the theme to ylndesktop in my local config.ini, created a ylndesktop directory tree under themes, and the first few lines of the theme.ini file look like this (I’m not intending to inherit from blueprint):
extends = root
css = "ylndesktop/screen.css:screen, projection"
css = "ylndesktop/print.css:print"
css = "ylndesktop/ie.css:screen, projection:lt IE 8"
css = "jquery-ui/css/smoothness/jquery-ui.css"
What’s showing up in the rendered HTML is:
<link href="blueprint/screen.css" media="screen, projection" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="blueprint/print.css" media="print" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!--[if lt IE 8]> <link href="blueprint/ie.css" media="screen, projection" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /><![endif]-->
<link href="/themes/ylndesktop/css/jquery-ui/css/smoothness/jquery-ui.css" media="all" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Where my theme.ini file says ‘ylndesktop’, the system is rendering ‘blueprint’. I tried following the classes back to figure out where the ‘blueprint’ is getting injected but after a while it became like being in a funhouse (without the fun). In every method, the string contained ‘blueprint’.
Library Network Programmer/Analyst
Yavapai Library Network
1120 Commerce Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86305
Phone: (928) 442-5741