I still have this problem with VuFind and, although it initially looked like an Aleph driver problem, after numerous emails with Vasek (would has been very patient and helpful) it appears this is not the case. These are the symptoms:
· On the search results page the call number and location show loading and then are hidden
· On the record page no holdings are displayed
· With debug set to true no logging takes place through the Aleph driver (latest commit installed)
· Checking the traffic on the nic with TCPDump VuFind is silent, no requests are being sent to Aleph
· Submitting requests manually through a web browser (on the VuFind server) return results as expected.
· On the search results page no book cover images are displayed, config is set to Google (Not sure if this is related)
Firebug shows the following json request:
Is this formatted correctly for VuFind? The only clue I have is in the Apache logs where I get:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /usr/local/vufind2/module/VuFind/src/VuFind/ILS/Driver/Aleph.php on line 740
Virtual server running Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.7 (squeeze) as guest OS
VuFind 2.0.1 + latest commit of Aleph driver
I am at a lost as what to try next.
Thanks - Paul
I’m copying this to the vufind-tech list since there are some Aleph users there, and I want to be sure they see this in case they’re not following the general list.
The Aleph driver packaged with VuFind 2.0 is significantly different from the 1.x Aleph driver (it adds a lot of functionality and was substantially rewritten along the way). Perhaps some of those changes have introduced a compatibility problem. Hopefully one of our resident Aleph experts can offer some troubleshooting advice. If you don’t hear anything in a couple of days, remind me and I’ll forward your query directly to the main author of the 2.0 driver.