Vtiger Issue Cards And Receipt...

Help
2010-07-09
2013-05-29
  • Vtiger SysAdmin

Vtiger SysAdmin - 2010-07-09

This was posted by rfobrien76

First Post to the forum - usually can work things out from the info that is available!
    Starting a thread related to the Issue and Receipt Cards (which is a perfect solution for one of my customers!) since there's not much out there that I can find.

I installed the two modules (IssueCardsv1.2 and ReceiptCards V1.2), everything appeared to go ok!

I proceeded to test the modules and when I select the 'product' icon
    to create a receipt/issue (both failed) even though the 'product pop-up window' displayed correctly, when I selected the product, it did not populate in the Issue/Receive form, thus preventing me from saving the record.
    I noted that there was a comment in the extension section that another user was having the same problem.
    Is there something in the workflow that I'm doing incorrectly, or is it a real 'bug'?

My test platform is a clean install so the pdfconfigurator is not an issue since it's not installed.

Thanks for any input.

PS. I have been using VTiger for a year now and love it - Thanks to the VTiger Team.

click (http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=33327) to go to the post on vtiger forums

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks