Call for developers.

RJ Ent
2004-05-06
2013-05-08
  • RJ Ent

RJ Ent - 2004-05-06

Greetings,

Both cgavin and damonc are no longer developing vTcl. First I would like to thank both of them for their contributions. To keep the project moving I believe the project needs at least one lead developer. Anyone desire to develop on the project and/or act in the function of a lead developer? If so please post on help forum.

Thanks.

• tresbien

tresbien - 2007-04-29

I try to create a toplevel menu bar by clicking the menu field in Attribute editor, but found that submenu cannot be inserted via the menu editor.What should I do?
      I use the latest VTCL release-v1.6.1a1 or v1.6.1a1

• Strykaas

Strykaas - 2007-11-01

Hello,

I have been using vtcl for about a year now. A great tool. 
      I am a pretty experienced tcl programmer, although I am no expert. I may be tempted to volunteer. 
      This may be a dumb question, but what does "lead programmer" imply ? What are his main tasks ? 

Regards,

Strykaas

• Ken Parker

Ken Parker - 2007-11-07

Lead programmer implies that you will take the initiative in setting project goals and decision making. However, everyone is a volunteer so its best to vote on inportant decisions. Also, you have to be aware that people have jobs and can not always dedicate time to the project. It would be great if you could take lead. I am in a very demanding job right now and would not be able to dedicate steady time to the project. However, I am going to look at the features, bugs and support requests and see if I can help.

• Ken Parker

Ken Parker - 2007-11-08

tresbien,
      1. Create a cascade.
      2. Highlight the cascade.
      3. Create command.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks