Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use the Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another
instrument or MIDI file player.
* Bender returns to zero when mouse is released
* Dialogs: help "WhatIsThis?"
* Updated spanish translation and help file
* Import Sound Font Instruments
* MIDI In always enabled on Linux and Mac
* Implemented RFE# 2779744 - keyboard window: always on top
* Fix for bug# 2790316 - startup crash in OSX when no MIDI port present
Copyright (C) 2008-2009, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3
Log in to post a comment.