Tim White - 2016-09-20

Okay, so I don't even know if this is possible but I've been researching things for the last 3 hours to try and find a way to do this and have come up empty.

I have a Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano and am running a Windows 8 PC. what I'm trying to do, is output the audio I get from VMPK(which I believe actually comes from FluidSynth but I've tried to work out what that is and what it does and it's beyond my comprehension, so if someone could explain that as well in dumbed down terms, that would be fantastic), to an input device, ie. Line 1(from Virtual Audio Cable). Unfortunately, I've not found a way to output the sound from VMPK to get it into an input.

So, what I've found so far that I don't really understand:

FluidSynth is probably the main one. Is this issue more related to FluidSynth than VMPK? If so, is there a way I'm able to do this using a different output such as VirtualMIDISynth?

This is quite a long shot, and whether or not this is the right place to post this I'm unsure but if anyone knows how to do something like this or similar please post a suggestion. The overall goal is to be able to play a clear-sound piano over something like Teamspeak 3 for friends without just using my cheap headset mic to pic up the speakers on the piano(because it sounds terrible). Like I said, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Tim