Menu

I need help. I need default sounds back.

Help
2015-09-18
2016-04-26
  • Pardeep Kumar

Pardeep Kumar - 2015-09-18

Hello everyone. So I just downloaded a sound font and applied to VMPK. File > Import SoundFont. And now, the sounds are change Duh! But unfortunately, I don't like them very much. So I need the default sounds back that are available when we first install VMPK. But the problem is, I can't figure out how. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas

Open the "Preferences" dialog, and change the instrument mapping, or press the "restore defaults" button, and/or Edit->MIDI Connections and change the output connection or its configuration.

Last edit: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas 2015-11-26
  • Pardeep Kumar

Pardeep Kumar - 2016-02-11

I am very sorry for the big delay. I just hadn't gotten a reply for a long time on this post when I asked this so I really stopped checking it.

Ok, I got the default sounds back, but now, there is a new problem which can only be explained with an audio file. https://sites.google.com/site/pardeepgames/Sound.mp3?attredirects=0&d=1

Instrument: Synth Bass 1(Happens with all the instruments)
    IDT High Definition Audio Driers

This unwanted noise goes away after leaving VMPK idle for sometime but it's really hard to wait that much. Is there a fix to this?