Compiles but doesn't work

2007-07-07
2013-04-24
  • Allen Randall

Allen Randall - 2007-07-07

I got it to compile with no problems except for some deprecated comments from ffmpeg ( (I change the optimization for 3 to 2 because 3 doesn't really improve things that much).  But running the program doesn't produce any output (AVFrac and ImgReSampleContext are both deprecated).  I haven't looked at the source yet, but what version of ffmpeg did you use?  I used 0.4.9-8 and I'm compiling on openSUSE 10.2.

• Md Tariq Anjum

Md Tariq Anjum - 2009-11-10

Hello I have downloaded ffmpeg and vixynet from the specified urls and made the ffmpeg.

I am using the following command to compile vixynet:

**gcc -O3 -o flv2mpeg4 avformat_writer.c dcprediction.c flv2mpeg4.c fetch.c flvdecoder.c m4vencode.c mp3header.c -lavformat -lavcodec -lavutil -I/usr/include/libavcodec -I/usr/include/libavformat -I/usr/include/ibavutil -L/usr/lib**

But it is giving the following warning while compilation :

**avformatwriter.c: In function âavfwriterinitâ: avformatwriter.c:50: warning: âavallocformatcontextâ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/libavformat/avformat.h:807)**

but Creating the executable. When I am using the executable (./flv2mpeg4 sameera.flv sam10oct1.mp4) to convert the flv to mp4 its giving an error as:

**header error!!**

Please suggest how can I solve this Issue and can create a clean executable to convert the flv to mp4.

Thanks
    Tariq

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks