Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
OpenLink Software is pleased to announce a new release of Virtuoso,
Open-Source Edition, version 5.0.9.
This version includes significant performance optimizations to the SQL
Engine, SPARQL+RDF Engine, ODBC and JDBC drivers.
New features include:
* An Excel mime-type output option in the SPARQL endpoint
* Enhanced triple options for bif:contains plus new options for
* New RDF-izer Cartridges for the Sponger RDF Middleware Layer
* Incorporation of UMBEL lookups and Named Entity Extraction into
* Support for very large HTTP client requests
* A sparql-auth endpoint with digest authentication for using SPARUL
via SPARQL Protocol
* New commands for the Ubiquity Firefox plugin
There are also minor bug-fixes:
* memory leaks
* SQL query syntax handling
* SPARQL 'select distinct'
For more details, see the release notes:
Virtuoso Open Source Edition:
* Home Page: http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/wiki/main/
* Download Page:
OpenLink Data Spaces:
* Home Page: http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/wiki/main/Main/OdsIndex
* SPARQL Usage Examples (re. SIOC, FOAF, AtomOWL, SKOS):
OpenLink AJAX Toolkit (OAT):
* Project Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oat
* Live Demonstration: http://demo.openlinksw.com/oatdemo
* Interactive SPARQL Demo: http://demo.openlinksw.com/isparql/
OpenLink Data Explorer (Firefox extension for RDF browsing):
* Home Page: http://ode.openlinksw.com/
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: