after using 'Auto-settings' can't use appl.

Help
VReijs
2008-02-08
2013-05-20
  • VReijs

VReijs - 2008-02-08

Hello,

I was trying out 'Auto-Settings' on an application, and had set it to 'User save settings' Auto set size, auto-set positon auto-set desktop.

For some reason I am now not able anymore to mazimize/restore the application window (it is in the task bar only). How can I recovere form this.
    I have deinstalled, reinstalled, deinstalled, reinstalled,deinstalled, reinstalled, bothte applicaiton and Vritual Dimension, but not solution.

I also cleared up the registry with a program of Clarysoft, but that also did not help.

Can you help! Thanks.

All the best,

Victor

• AndyAM

AndyAM - 2008-02-11

Any chance the window has moved beyond the edge of the desktop?  Try right clicking on the taskbar and selecting one of the 'tile' or 'cascade' windows choices.

• VReijs

VReijs - 2008-02-17

Hello Andy,
        Nothing of this worked (even if I do one of these choices; I get a sub window and even 'Maximize' does not work!). I got it to work, but don't ask me what I did. I tryed many variries of the Virutal Dimensions 'Auto-settings' and after half an hour trying I got it to work again... Sorry I don't know how, but I also don't want to reproduce it (and the possibility of being able to use the application).

All the best,

Victor

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks