Viking 1.5.1 released 2014-03-16
Bug Fix Release Only:
- [WINDOWS] Ensure an icon is embedded in the executable.
- [WINDOWS] Fix opening URLs in Windows build only.
- Shift code around to reduce dependencies required for DEM access.
- SF Bugs#105: Fix Display of Lines (Clipping) at High Zoom Levels.
- Remove built in OpenStreetBugs datasource as this service is being phased out.
- Isolate Viking specific code in otherwise reusable code.
- Fix DEM layer URL reference output.
- Remove mistaken need to change directory.
- Remove repeating of built in types in data files.
- External tools don't use ids
- Skip etag files in mbtile converter tool
- Fix crashing when copying layers with null strings as parameters.
- Fix translatable string with variable argument
- Fix 'export_to_common' dialog
- Fix needing to calculate bounds of both tracks when a track is split via the marker.
- Fix vik_track_get_length_to_trackpoint() so with the first track point it returns zero, not the entire track length!
- Fix opening files on command line in different directories.
- Move man files from doc to help directory so they will be included in the output from make distcheck.
- Update spec file
- [QA] Remove build references to things that don't exist anymore.
- SF Bugs #104: Fix GStatBuf not available on Glib