OK - probably needed more than a couple of days. :-) Sorry about that!

This looks fine. There's one bug where you're calling openURLInDefaultBrowser even if mailtoLink is empty which can happen if this function is called with zero article count. To be defensive, I've made a minor change to guard against this. I also fixed up the formatting - curly braces should be on their own line although that was broken in the original code.

Thanks. This will be submitted for the next 2.2.3 build.


On Jan 7, 2008 3:08 PM, Steve Palmer <stevewpalmer@gmail.com> wrote:
Haven't seen anybody else jump on this so I'm reviewing this right now. Give me another day or two though.

On Jan 3, 2008 10:08 PM, Anmol Khirbat <anmol@khirbat.net> wrote:

Here is a small improvement.  When `Send Link' is invoked from a
browser tab or with only one article selected in the Articles tab, the
title of the article will be inserted into the subject of the email.
If multiple links are selected, each title will precede the
corresponding link in the body of the email instead.

This also fixes a small problem that I ran into.  Links with an
ampersand character ended up truncated in the body of the email.

I hope this patch is useful.


This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.
Vienna-rss-patches mailing list