Menu

Advanced Tab and Preferences are grey!

Help
2009-10-01
2013-05-02
  • makay murray

makay murray - 2009-10-01

hey guise!

im trying to convert a video from MP4 to Xbox360 format but for some reason every encoding option save the apple options are grey. also the preferences is grey and so is the advanced button, so i cant manualy change anything…

im running version 0.5 on snow leopard 10.6.1 and cant figure out whats going on….

• Sean

Sean - 2009-10-01

Only the iTunes options are implemented so far.  If you want to convert for your 360 use AppleTV with tH.264 Video box checked.  It will work fine.  You will however be limited to stereo sound.

• makay murray

sorry i forgot to mention that only the itunes options are selectable also. like ipod and appleTV work fine, but "video devices" are all grey, "game systems" are all grey and "generic file types" are also all grey.

how to i enable them? (like i said before the advanced tab is grey)

I've tried deleting and re-downloading video monkey. and I've tried pressing every button I can see but still no xbox encoding.. (if i can get it to work but am stuck with sterio thats perfectly OK. :)

• makay murray

oh sorry. i totaly goofed when i read your last post… i get it now.

ill have to wait a while for the other options to become avalible.

and appleTV encoding will work for xbox 360..

DER..im smrt

anyways thank you.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-01-09

I'm grappling with getting my panasonic TS1/FT1 movies on my mac as it uses the AVCHD Lite format. I was hoping to use this to get the files into Imovie as I only have '08 and was puzzled by no advanced preferences / output options. I think it is the "lite" version? IE, that's all there is for now.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-01-09

Sorry, I never saw these reply's, thought there was none. I hope to see a full version soon then.