Menu

Unable to Retrieve Movie information

aamirv
2010-06-14
2013-05-02
  • aamirv

aamirv - 2010-06-14

HI,
    I have been using video monkey for the past few months and it works great. A couple of days ago when I started loading movies to convert I wanted to add the tags to it. Every movie I tried it gave me an error like the one listed below. Can someone help me out as to what I'm doing wrong.

ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant  2009  dvdrip jaybob". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant  2009  dvdrip". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant  2009 ". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant  2009". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant ". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s assistant". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire s". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the vampire". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak the". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du freak". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque du". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    ERROR parsing XML document: searching for "cirque". The requested URL was not found on this server.
    WARNING:No appropriate metadata found for 'Cirque du Freak The Vampire's Assistant {2009} DVDRIP Jaybob'

• Enrique Ballarin

Hi,
    i have checked and debugged the source code without found any problem. Please, verify you have connection to internet and video monkey it's not filtered by an application like little snitch. If nothing of that works, reinstall vm

A image of the debugger console