From: Sebastian <marduk@k-...> - 2006-04-15 20:45:46
I was working on a GTK+ frontend for videoDB for quite a while. I'm proud
to announce a first pre-realase.
- It's completly written in python
- Has standard capabilities of videoDB (add/edit/delete/view)
- Possibilities to im- and export the whole database
- Multi-Language support
- Data retrieval from IMDb
- Runs on Windows and Linux
- Unfortunatly, it's currently lacking multi-user support (planed for the
So give it a try and tell me what you think about it.
I'm searching for translations, other than German, too. So if you're
speaking Spanish, France, Chinese or whatever I appreciate any
translations. Just mail me at marduk@...
You can get sources and a screencast at
P.S.: It's still a beta version, so be sure to backup your database first.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.