VFSJFileChooser 0.0.4 is available.
This release is focused on usability and bug fixes. Among new features, bookmarks encryption has been added as well as i18n support.
- Bookmarks encryption support without loosing existing bookmarks.
- Added VFS URI validator for the bookmarks manager
- Added a VFS URI parser for the bookmarks editor
- Added basic i18n support(English, French, German, Spanish, Sweddish)
- Added accessors for the filechooser properties navigation panel and navigation buttons
- Fix possible NPE when setting a default button text
- Fix other possible NPE when setting custom tooltips
- Lazily initialize the filesystem manager without having to create a file chooser instance.... read more
VFSJFileChooser 0.0.3 was released today. The most noticeable "feature" is speed when browsing local/remote files. The component now uses new icons to improve the UI and avoid strange behaviours when using a native look and feel. Many bugs have been resolved.
* Comple changelog: https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=215380&release_id=620052
* Download page : https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=215380... read more
This is the third release of VFSJFileChooser(0.0.2) which has now a details view. The license has been changed from GPL to Apache.
* Sort file by names : A patch was submitted to sort file by names.(Jason Harrop)
* The "home" button will not bring you back anymore to your local home folder if you're browsing a remote directory.
* A details view is being added as a complement to the existing list view
* A right-click popup has been added to the file name textbox.
The second beta of VFSJFileChooser is out. VFSJFileChooser is a Java Swing Component which allows you to browse both remote and local filesystems. It is based on Apache Commons VFS library.
The first beta of VFSJFileChooser is out. It is a Java Swing component which can browse local or remote locations(smb, ftp, sftp, webdav and some more)