Menu

V2.31 is released

2023-04-02
2023-04-02
  • Alex Lawrow

Alex Lawrow - 2023-04-02

New feature: Added the "Part Aliases" dialog for easier import of netlists with unknown footprint/package types. On netlist import, VeroRoute will list all unknown footprint types mentioned in the netlist file, and allow you to map each one to a corresponding VeroRoute part type.
    Pay attention when importing netlists that contain diodes or LEDs. In VeroRoute, these parts have pin 1 as the anode, but KiCad (and probably most other software) has pin 2 as the anode which is the convention described in the IPC standards. So in the "Part Aliases" dialog you should use the import strings DIODE_IPC and LED_IPC for these parts instead of the strings DIODE and LED.

Improvement: Allow library parts to be overwritten without having to manually delete them from the library first.

• Alex Lawrow

Alex Lawrow - 2023-04-02

I have just noticed that the netlist import has never worked on Android. It does not seem to be able to open the file.
    The new Part Aliases dialog does not render properly on Android either (the list is always empty for some reason). I will look into it.

• Alex Lawrow

Alex Lawrow - 2023-04-02

I have re-uploaded 2.31. I accidentally broke the new dialog code with a typo error before upload.

• Alex Lawrow

Alex Lawrow - 2023-04-02

I have fixed the netlist import problems on Android now and re-uploaded the apk for V2.31.