From: Gero <geronimo013@gm...> - 2011-04-15 10:40:25
VdrAssistant version 0.2.300 is now available at:
The installer for the system services and initial db-setup:
The installer for java GUI and db-updates
vdrproxy is available at:
VdrAssistant is stil under development, so this is a developer version. Even
though I use it in my productive environment. I strongly recommend that you
use it under controlled conditions and for testing and debugging.
This version fixes several bugs and changes project status from alpha to beta.
- tooltip in recordings details view shows parameters of video stream
- autobackup processing: when a file .backup is found in recordings directory
(the directory where the 00x.vdr or 00x.ts files reside), the recordingmanager-
serivce creates a conversion job for that recording. It needs write permission
to the recordings directory to remove the semaphore file.
This release introduces 3 parameters for the recordingmanager-service, that
--backup <seconds> - is the switch to generally enable automatic backup, or
disable it (seconds = 0). Use a value of 86400 to enable an automatic scan
once a day.
--backup.audio.selection <all|best|selected> - determines, which audiostream
forms part of the backup. To use selected streams, you'll need to select
audiostreams of recordings from recordings-detailview.
--backup.recode.profile <profile> - select the profile to use for conversion.
"profile" can be any name introduced by installer or your own created profile -
where profile is a number of commandline-parameters for handbrake-cli
Changes since version 0.1.297:
- Project-Status changed from alpha to beta
- fixed handling of recordings, that contain slash in title
- fixed handling of removed options from preset
- fixed determination of best audio stream
- added tooltip info for videostream to recordings details list of streams
- changed default audio selection to user saveable settings
- added autobackup processing