I've got it all working... I need to find a vb project that I can use as an example though... I cant disclose the code I've been testing it on.
From the flurry of postings, I can see the world is anxiously awaiting the release of this. I am back working on it and am getting there. I've got all the parsing logic worked out, I just need to recode it appropriately.
Due to lots of other demands on my time, the files have not been released yet. Pretty much all that is left is generating the XML version of the documentation and running it through some XSL to make it presentable...
See you soon
Just so you know - I am putting the finishing touches on the program as we speak. Hopefully by 2/15/2002 I should have the first beta up with the command line interface. Following that, a GUI release *may* be coming.
I will update if things change.