From: Donna Robinson <donna@va...> - 2008-07-09 09:56:49
We are pleased to announce a new release of Valkyrie,
Valkyrie is a GPL2'd Qt-based GUI for Valgrind's Memcheck
tool. Version 1.3.0 adds support for Valgrind versions 3.3.0
and 3.3.1, and fixes a number of bugs reported since the last
The source code, and some screen shots, are available at
-- The Valkyrie Developers
Release 1.3.0 (30 June 2008)
1.3.0 adds support for Valgrind versions 3.3.0 and 3.3.1, and fixes a
number of bugs reported in 1.2.0.
- Added option to set working directory (via cmdline and vk config)
- Allow for multiple suppressions on the command line
BUGS and PROBLEMS FIXED:
- Cleanup compiler warnings.
Thanks to Diego Petten
- Better editor support in configure: gvim, gview, kate
Thanks to Pim Nijdamd, Anton Dudarenko
- Clicking valgrind options item the first time would lead to a crash; init()
executed updates to the page, which tried to update the page before it had
been setup completely.
Thanks to Pengcheng Zou
- Fixed null ptr defef, which happened if memcheck finished before expected
while reading logfile.
Thanks to Gert Steenssens
- Do not prevent horizontal scrolling for log window
Thanks to Anton Dudarenko.
- Fixed log dir setup (as requested by many!) Temporary logs are now always
written to /tmp/valkyrie_logs (configured value). Added a user configurable
"Log Dir", which is used as the default dir when saving logs.
- Compile errors for Slackware 10.1
- Various compiler warnings. It now compiles cleanly with g++-4.3.1.
- Fixed open/close items buttons
- open current item: only worked once item had been opened once already
- open all items: didn't open leak errors (stopped at suppressions)
- open all items: remained 'pushed' even if all items were closed
(valkyrie-1.3.0: 30 June 2008, svn r449).