From: Jonathan Rosenbaum <freesource@ul...> - 2003-01-15 19:45:25
This is to announce the release of gBootRoot 1.4.0.
gBootRoot provides an integrated development environment to easily
create root_fs for use by User-Mode Linux. The UML box allows easy
testing/running of root_fs including support for jffs/jffs2 root_fs
with the help of a pre-made Initrd. Gbootroot creates itself via
User-Mode Linux from a source package that provides a convenient
method to keep up with jdike's latest patches.
The gBootRoot home page is at http://gbootroot.sf.net
* Added Command-Line interface to Yard Method
* Completely automated the source package
* Fixed lock-up bugs related to newer Perl Modules and a problem
locating NSS libraries for newer glibc versions
* Added automatic recognition to determine the mode=(skas|tt) UML option
* Configured NEST=1 to allow uml to run both on the host kernel
and within itself on most machines
* uml-patch 2.4.19-46 and uml_utilities 20021103
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.