Here is just the multi-queue stuff it alone runs about 200 lines in the
I also changed to using the add_gendisk helper functions.
Unless I made a merge errror it works; ./linux ubd=3 root=/dev/hda booted
fine for me.
This is actually the third part I worked on.
I mostly wanted to get the partitions running and then I worked on more than
16 disks which led to the paramaterization of ubd.c and then the fight with
blk.h's macros since I had more than one major number, which led to the
version I sent earlier. Partitions are quite simple with only one major
The paramertizaion was the mess.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.