From: Michael Clark <michael@me...> - 2004-02-27 14:31:14
After hunting through the list. I couldn't find a patch
that cleanly applies to 2.6.3 (on top of latest uml patch)
to re-enable skas host support.
So after merging parts of Paulo's and Ingo's skas patches
for 2.6.0 and 2.6.2, I now have a single patch that cleanly
applies and runs for me both as a host and guest with 2.6.3
rediffed against the latest uml patch.
First apply 2.6.3-rc2.1 uml patch (cleanly applies to 2.6.3)
Then apply the skas patch:
It includes the following changes:
* PROC_MM Kconfig
* add back skas ptrace support
* export ldt functions with mm argument
* export do_mmap2 with mm argument
* compatibility wrapper for do_mmap_pgoff
* proc_mm now uses __init_new_context
Use at your own risk - it boots and runs skas mode guest here ;)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.