There are some minor problems with this, and I don't have the
bandwidth to put it back if I fix it.
1) It needs updates. For example, there's a security alert on on the
version of BIND included.
2) It lacks the redhat-release package. This teensy-weensy package is
the definitive test of what release of RHL this is (was when
3) It does not configure umn.
4) It assumes that whover's using it has done what is necessary to
enable it to configure eth0. This is not a good thing to expect of a
newbie. There's a rough chance they have slip support built into the
kernel, next to none that ethertap is set up.
5) I didn't see any documentation. A README in the root directory (or
in root's home) would be a really good thing.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.