I followed steps in readme, but I'm stuck at #7. I'm not seeing any magic.
1. Run SnoopyPro.exe from whereever you have saved it.
2. Open up the USB devices window with F2.
3. Choose 'Unpack Drivers' from the 'File' menu.
4. Choose 'Install Service' from the 'File' menu.
5. Locate the device you want to sniff.
6. Right-click on it and choose 'Install and Restart'.
7. Wait for the magic to happen...
I was expecting a log file to start collecting "stuff" going to/from the device (I copied a large file to it). But there wasn't anything being logged that I could see. So, I created a new log file (File | New) to 'prime the pump,' but nothing got logged there either. Any ideas on why I'm not seeing any activity?
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.