Reload UDKUSAR.ini and HiddenSensor

• Skyliner

Skyliner - 2011-11-28

Hi there.

I want to know if there is a way of reloading UDKUSAR.ini while running UDK so i would't have to exit and start it everytime I make changes to this file. I tried restartLevel and restartMap commands, without success.

Other question is if the HiddenSensor function is working with UDK version of USARSim. For example, I am not being able to unhide sonar sensors nor hiding INS sensor.

Thank you in advance!

• farbod

farbod - 2012-03-16

i have a question .where is UDKUSAR.ini?

• Giovanni Conconi

Mine is in C:\UDK\UDK-2011-06\UDKGame\Config - you can obviously search for it :)

• farbod

farbod - 2012-03-16

can you tell me where should i write my code for controlling robot(i mean for slam algorithm or get information from sensors and etc).

• Stephen Balakirsky

Where should you write your code? On your computer of course. I have found that writing it on your hand does not work as well!

USARSim provides a simulation framework, not a controller. I would suggest that you look at one of the open source controllers such as MOAST, Player, or ROS to get an idea of how to control your robot.

Note that we will be publishing a ROS-USARSim interface that will allow you to run the full ROS navigation stack on USARSim robots in the very near future (within the next month).

• farbod

farbod - 2012-03-16

but the question is you will publish it for your hand or for computers

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks