[I forwarded this announcement from openwince-list as an initial message to
the UrJTAG mailing lists, UrJTAG-announce and UrJTAG-development - Welcome!]
... as promised, the UrJTAG project has been modified to take a fork of
the openwince jtag tool code:
- Everyone who wrote me has been added as a developer with SVN and Wiki
access. More contributors are welcome.
- Created mailing lists urjtag-announce and urjtag-development.
- Enabled the "Tasks" feature and added a "UrJTAG 0.6" subproject.
- Created Tracker for Bugs and Enhancements
- Changed Wiki front page
- Changed Project Summary
- Arnim got project manager rights just in case I'm not there (as it
will be the case for example during this weekend)
Arnim is comparing existing enhanced repositories. Once we have a
"winner", I'd go and import it to the UrJTAG repository. From then, we
need to find out which patches remain to be applied for a release, test,
and fix obvious problems that result from applying all the patches.
That'll lead to a 0.6 release.
I'll create proper categories for sorting issues, bugs and enhancements
in the Trackers around Monday when I'm "back in town".
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.