Menu

reflector

Anonymous
2018-10-31
2018-11-01
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-10-31

I used UAM-05LP-T301 to detect a cylindrical reflector(Φ30mm) at 6 meters, in some position the reading distance drop is so drastic, for example 300mm short. what's the reason? Pls help me out, Thanks a lot!

• Santosh

Santosh - 2018-10-31

Hi,
    As mentioned in the User's manual, measurement of UAM will be longer when there is a strong reflective material in the background. UAM applies data correction measure to reduce the effect. In your case, it is possible that the environment condition matched with the condition for the correction leading to the shorter distance.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-10-31

Hi Santosh,
    Thanks a lots for your prompt response! but intensity for low or moderate reflective surface, such as, black or white objects, drops significantly with the distance. because the intensity of reflector will have a lot higher value than the other two, I need recongnise the reflector and detect the more precise distance data used to slam navigation. I don't use OSSD output, so if it possible don't reduce the measured distance data? thanks in advance.

• Santosh

Santosh - 2018-11-01

Hi,
    Unfortunately we can't eliminate the data correction.
    I suggest applying the data filtering on your side.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-11-01

but only output 2 data corrected, can't filter any one. anyway, thanks a lots!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel