We just released UMTSmon 0.4, a QT-based GUI application that is used to configure and use
3G (UMTS) cards for Linux laptops.
0.4 is a feature release, containing several new and exciting features:
* improved hardware support:
- newer Nozomi drivers that use /dev/nozomi*
- Huawei E612
- Novatel U630
* improved PIN Handling
* PUK handling
* persistent settings
* the ability to use multiple dialup profiles
* the ability to start PPP connections from umtsmon
* layout works correcty on several plattforms now
WARNING: Known security issues for PPP connections, please read the Release Notes.