Highlights of the 3.0 release:
* Better support of poorly behaving and non-compliant OAI data providers.
* Support for record provenance
* Improved support for repositories that require basic authorization or use secure HTTP (HTTPS)
* Improved support for friends
* Includes two command-line OAI harvesters: Reap.wsf with substantial improvements over the previous version, and the new BigHarvest.wsf which creates one large XML for the complete harvest.
Get it now! Its the quickest way to fill up your hard disk with metadata :-)
Log in to post a comment.