Version 1.5.1 of Hexen II: Hammer of Thyrion (uHexen2) is released.
This is mostly a maintainence release fixing many small but annoying
bugs found in the previous 1.5.0 version.
Uploaded the full sources, as well as win32, win64, dos, linux-x86
and linux-x86_64 binary packages, here:
The Mac OS X packages will hopefully follow shortly. We would also
like to have linux-ppc rpms or tarballs if anyone can prepare them
The changes since the previous release are as follows:
* All platforms: Fixed an inventory icon scrolling bug.
* All platforms: Removed a needless limitation on config and save
* Linux (Unix/SDL): Fixed SDL software renderer bug that the image
wasn't stretched to fill the screen.
* Linux: Fixed the gtk-launcher crash with new glibc. Updates to
gtk api usage in the gui code.
* Windows: Updates to the midi playback code.
* DOS: Fixed failure on computers with more than 2GB memory.
* DOS: Fixed a stack corruption bug in VESA initialization.
* DOS: Added support for the -cddev command line arguments.
* Unix: Added some paranoid checks for string buffer sizes.
* Linux/Unix: Provided cd-rip scripts for less common game media,
i.e. the Xplosiv re-release and the Matrox m3D oem versions.
* All platforms: Fixed logic in the hwmquery tool that would cause
less number of servers to be displayed than what had been received
* Bumped versions for the hexen2 engine to 1.24, hexenworld to 0.24,
hwmaster, hwrcon and hwterm to 1.2.7, hwmquery to 0.2.3 and the
gtk-launcher to 1.0.6.
* Build system updates and source code cleanups.
Log in to post a comment.