UFRaw-0.15 was just released. Not much time has passed since the last
release, yet a few new popular cameras got supported, and there was no
excuse not to make a release.
The most interesting change in this release is paralelization of the
image generation process using OpenMP. This means that UFRaw can make
use of your multi-core system. Unfortunately, users of my win32
installer will not be able to make use of this feature since I don't
have access to a gcc compiler with OpenMP support.
List of changes:
* Multiprocessing support using OpenMP. Patch by Bruce Guenter.
* Add progress report during the loading of raw files.
* Add JPEG optimization to reduce the file size without effecting image quality.
* Compatibility with the just released Exiv2-0.18.
* Support sRAW1 and sRAW2 formats of the Canon 50D and 5D Mark II.
* Some annoying bugs got squashed.
New cameras supported in this version (thanks to dcraw 8.89):
* Canon PowerShot G10
* Canon EOS 5D Mark II
* Leaf AFi 7
* Leica D-LUX4
* Panasonic DMC-FX150
* Panasonic DMC-G1