stan - 2017-06-17

This change fixes a bug that was in 2.2, and adds a few new features. Functionality remains the same.

When I was packaging up 2.2, I was editing the config file and realized that file_append more accurately described the new file save function than file_write, so I changed it, meaning to change it in the program. But I got sidetracked and forgot. So this fixes that functionality, files will now be saved if the option is set.

Added new options to save the raw data from a run. This saves the times for each correct and incorrect match in chronological order, for both center and periphery. If someone wants to get statistical, they can now do so. :-)

Added a date and time stamp to both the file and raw file. This is strictly local time, what is called a naive time stamp because it is missing timezone. But that should be fine for the purposes of ufov data, where everything is self comparison.

Added a new scoring function, that combines the correct matches, incorrect matches, and misses into a single number, using the average time for incorrect and incorrect matches, and the cycle time average for misses. Lower is better. An excellent score would be around 7000. If the game is challenging at all, it will be a lot higher.