forums

Help
Dragonlady
2004-09-05
2004-09-06
  • Dragonlady

Dragonlady - 2004-09-05

Haven't been able to get to forums area since 8pm Sat. evening - Sept 4th.  It is now Sunday just after 10 am Pacific. still can't.  I managed to get to this area via the 'Development' link.  I'll check back later today.

• Mike Anderson

Mike Anderson - 2004-09-06

Think sourceforge has had some downtime due to a server upgrade.

Since then, it's been working fine for me.

• Dragonlady

Dragonlady - 2004-09-06

I still can't connect!  From this page (http://tyrant.sourceforge.net) when I click on "forum" I get the Sourceforge working on site, try later page.

I have to click on the 'Development link to get to any Tyrant stuff and even there I click on forum ie. Open discussion and get the same thing. I can go everywhere else. Humm..maybe I'll try a 'refresh' and see if that works.

• Dragonlady

Dragonlady - 2004-09-06

update. Did a refresh when the 'trouble' page showed up and did get to the forums section. However, when I went in to read individual subjects and then did a 'back' page click, I got the same old out of order message and had to keep refreshing everytime I wanted to come out of a forum subject. Very annoying. I'll have to ask my son if he can fix it. I'm using "Safari" to view this by the way. I can't use Mozilla as it keeps crashing on my Mac G4. :(