Menu

"Holy" Ghosts?

2005-07-29
2013-04-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I'm playing v334 and this one town seems to be plagued with allegedly-holy ghosts.  Of course, they seem unholy because they keep attacking me. 
    Anyway, these things are like twice as fast as I am, do massive damage, seem impossible to hit (I've never hit one, anyway), and follow me like the plague.  I'm not sure if this is a bug (I'm only level 12, maybe they shouldn't be appearing yet), or a bug (maybe they should be easier to hit, or something), or just the correct progression to the plot of the game. 
    So, any help or clarification or whatever would be appreciated. 

P.S.:  While I'm writing, I was wondering if there was an easy manual or something regarding gameplay.  Like, *everything* has been trial-and-error so far, and the searches that I've done on this discussion are ineffectual. 

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2005-07-29

There's no manual yet. The gameplay is (still) subject to change, and I think it is the developers' intent to make discovery one goal of the game.

Now, I *did* manage to learn some useful tricks by looking into the source code (back when I had time for that). Or try searching the developer forum.