I hope it's not to late to remind you that Typhon 0.4.0 (r600) has been
released... in March 2008 (8, yes, not 9).
New features were published on website
From release 0.3.0 (2006), let's me remind you about main developments:
* symbolic computation mode for initialization and boundary conditions
* MUSCL variants and limiters (including 3rd order one)
* Runge Kutta time integration (RK2, RK3-SSP)
* Viscous flux implicitation
* automated configuration
* development: automated non regression test cases
* 2nd order Spectral Volume Method (SVM)
Enjoy it !
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.