Version 0.3.1 has been released.
or below for details...
- Kim's 3rd order limiter has been extended to MUSCL method (was only=20
available with MUSCL-FAST)
- display CPU time (total and average per cycle)
- enhanced outputs and options (optional cycle output and choice of=20
- external stop of computation (file stop_typhon)
- CPU optimization (20% for explicit second order Inviscid computation,=20
50% for an explicit first order Inviscid computation) : vectorization of=20
flux balance and NS state computation
- symbolic computation library : planned to be implemented to=20
initialization and boundary conditions (functions of X, Y, Z)
- can use long file names for mesh files
- Bug correction in automatic splitting (due to merge and CVS branches)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.