Version 0.2.1 has been released.
- mesh scaling function
- NS: viscosity model: added constant & linear dynamic viscosity
- NS: improved subsonic outlet condition (enforce pi>=3D p)
- NS: improved MUSCL interpolation
- Bug correction: jacobian matrices for HLL fluxes (diagonal equivalent)
- Bug correction: CFL computation for unsteady problems (introduced in=20
It not available for now as a package, but only with CVS access.
Some CPU optimizations will be performed in next releases (gradient=20
computation & MUSCL fast interpolation).
A release candidate for core 0.3 has been released. It is based on 0.2.1=20
version and includes automatic grid splitting with METIS library and=20
parallel computation. It has been validated on several meshes=20
(FLAT/DIFFRACTION) with 1st order and 2nd order Euler computations and=20
with 2 to 28 procs. Still some problems occur with a mesh (CYL).
It is only available with CVS access.
To remind, core 0.3 is planned to carry out MPI & AMR developments.
Professeur SUPA=C9RO, Ing=E9nieur ONERA/DMAE
+33(0) 5 62 17 81 13 +33(0) 5 62 25 29 75
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.