Version 1.0 - Release Notes

2010-04-18
2013-04-15
  • Seth Kaplan

Seth Kaplan - 2010-04-18

Version 1.0

Stable, General Release

1. Added sponsorship fields.  Unfortunately, you still need to visit tynt.com to create your sponsorship link there first and create a sponsor ID.  You can still customize the sponsor name and message using this plugin though.  All you need to carry over is the sponsor ID. 

2. Added an experimental field.  Truthfully, I don't know what this "S" value is, but by not making it customizable, it's possible that some Tynt installations won't work.  If you fall into that category and this plugin isn't working for you, first check your Tynt code at tynt.com and double check the "S=xxx" value.  If it's not the same as the default in this plugin, change the value in the plugin to match what's in your Tynt code.

Otherwise, not much else to this plugin.  Leave your feedback and feature requests and have fun.  

• Seth Kaplan

Seth Kaplan - 2010-04-19

Unfortunately when I released this version I forgot to make a small change in the XML that ended up requiring legacy support enabled in Joomla 1.5 installations.  This has been corrected in version 1.1.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks