good idea to post from another buffer. additionally i'd like to suggest
that posting of a regoion in an arbitrary buffer could be handy, too!
I implemented the pop-up buffer to post tweets, and I'm going to use
it as a default way. Currently the default way is posting from
minibuffer and it has some problems:
- Posting tweets during typing by error.
- Counting the length of tweets conflicts with some input methods.
Pop-up buffer is implemented in the topic branch
hayamiz/pop-up-buffer. Try it and tell me your opinions, please.
- Hit 'u' to open a pop-up buffer
- C-c C-c: post , C-c C-k: cancel
- M-n, M-p: next/prev history
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.