To compile and to run a Turing Machine with faults, failures, recovery one should do as following:
1. To download the project from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=79519&package_id=85144 (for instance, turing-with-faults-1-0.zip)
2. unzip turing-with-faults-1-0.zip
3. cd turing-with-faults-1-0
4. cd src
5. make (or gpp *.cpp, or g++ *.cpp)
6. turing-s.exe will be created
7. To get help : turing-s.exe -h
8. To run sample-1 : turing-s.exe metafile.1
9. To run sample-2 : turing-s.exe metafile.2
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.